The following quality information provided by OL jewelry network for you for your reference, hoping to solve the “” related issues provided by OL jewelry network. OL Jewelry Network is China’s first female jewelry, diamond, diamond ring, wedding ring, wedding diamond ring, diamond ring. It is half cheaper than traditional jewelry shops. No matter how expensive. Click the picture to see the century -old classic -white 18K gold (diamond) female ring facing the test of life, making time a accumulation, a life is a classic. Click on the picture to see the century -old classic -white 18K gold (diamond) female ring facing the test of life, making time a accumulation, a life is a classic. In 2005, Liufu Little was awarded the foreign authoritarian magazine “Forbes”, and was selected as one of the best listed institutions of 200 Asia and the Pingjing Observatory. Among the 22 Hong Kong companies on the selected list, Liufu Little was the only jewelry retailer in Hong Kong lost this color. Foreign -level level. The evaluation standard of “Forbes” is required to be even more than 5%of the shareholders’ funds in the past five years, and the turnover and dividend must also continue to grow. The selection of this time probably show Liufu’s majesty.
Hello, the AU750 carved in the inner wall of the diamond ring refers to the material of the ring: 18K gold
d0140ct refers to the size of the diamond: 14 points, which is 0.14 carat
AU is the chemical symbol of gold. 750 indicates that the gold content of the necklace is 75%, 18K gold, 18K gold, the gold content of 18/24, and the remaining 25%are other precious metals, including platinum, nickel, silver, and gold. 18K gold is a kind of gold jewelry with low cost and more comfortable wearing. D0140ct, D is the abbreviation of Diamond, indicating the meaning of diamonds, C is cact, usually abbreviated as CT, 0140CT indicates that the size of the diamond is 0.14 carats, 1 carat = 100 points, and 0.14 carats are 14 points.
You must be logged in to post a comment.